Marketing Strategy and Implementation
Nonprofit organizations are created based on the passion and beliefs of their founders. They have powerful visions and missions that result in effective programs. Unfortunately, the passion is not always inherently felt by the general public. Thus arises the need for effective marketing. Having a great program is only half the battle; the other half is garnering interest in it.
There are thousands of excellent marketing mediums and ideas. Yet without an integrated and targeted plan, the results of scattered marketing activities often fall short of expectations.
With the help of a marketing expert, any nonprofit can develop a strong and effective marketing plan that will yield impressive results in support of your efforts. CSL offers marketing consultants with expertise in:
- Advertising – Creative Development
- Advertising – Media Buying
- Alternative Marketing Media
- Logo Design
- Marketing Plan Development
- Marketing Plan Implementation
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- Traditional Marketing Media
- Writing – copywriting, ghostwriting, creative copy, web, etc.
Contact CSL for a free consultation on how we can assist your organization.